15 Caesar Hair Recolors
Of course for any of them to show up you'll need Callum91's mesh Now hosted at Insim. (ps. you don't need Seasons for it to work!)
The attached contains 9 fairly natural recolors - 3 Blondes, 3 Reds and 3 Browns all of which are correctly binned.
I've also included 6 not so natural colours (you may notice there are only 5 in the pic being dozy I forgot one - the missing one is white). These can all be found in the custom bin and have been fixed so they appear with black eyebrows.
Everything is clearly labeled so you can delete the files you don't want.
Eyeshadow used: Gutter Baby range by liegenschonheit
Eyeliner used: Barcelonista
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Recolors.zip||1.74 MB||4,554||14th Apr 2007|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?p=948613#post948613 (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
8 Comments / replies (Who?)