BB's Kitchen Basic in High Gloss!
I love Buggybooz modern Kitchen Basic and thought about how great it would be to have high gloss recolours! Especially high gloss red kitchens are great, I think
So I made a shiny red recolour. I also made the black and white texture in high gloss as new recolours.
Unfortunately you can't detect the high gloss on the pictures very well, but they are really shiny/high gloss
These recolours are made to the master mesh, so they will apply for the whole set. So the cupboards, chairs, tables etc. will get the recolours too.
You can find the counters under Surfaces > Counters for 520ยง
and the cupboards/wall units under Decorative > Wall Hangings for 240ยง.
Buggybooz for the meshes!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Jenny94_BB_KitchenBasic_Counter_RC_HighGlossRed.7z||9.2 KB||1,359||12th Sep 2018|
|Jenny94_BB_KitchenBasic_Counter_RC_HighGlossBlack.7z||8.6 KB||1,344||12th Sep 2018|
|Jenny94_BB_KitchenBasic_Counter_RC_HighGlossWhite.7z||9.1 KB||1,320||12th Sep 2018|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|buggybooz.blogspot.com/2008/03/kitchenbasic-up-to-date.html (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
5 Comments / replies (Who?)